Being diagnosed with asthma can be an unpredictable and worrying time whether it is trying to predict and prevent flare ups, knowing what to do when they occur, and/or understanding how daily choices you make can affect asthma symptoms.
Our personal telephone health coaching service provides you with a professional, dedicated nurse who encourages you to create positive changes that will improve your experience of asthma, resulting in increased energy and confidence, reduced breathlessness, and overall improvements in your general health and wellbeing.
We know that good nutrition, exercise, medication, giving up smoking, relaxation and improved breathing can all influence asthma. Our person-centred and holistic approach will support your growth in all areas, in a way that works best for you. We are proud to work with the British Lung Foundation to help improve daily life for those with asthma conditions.
At MyClinicalCoach our aim is to support you by:
- Offering information and advice about your asthma diagnosis
- Helping you with the daily management of asthma symptoms
- Removing any confusion about dietary and lifestyle advice
- Exploring your medication regime and identifying how and why your medications are helpful
- Helping you understand that small changes in your lifestyle can have a big impact on asthma
- Helping you to identify and access the appropriate support networks
- Easing the emotional and psychological impact of your diagnosis
- Empowering and supporting you to take responsibility for managing your asthma conditions
You deserve to breathe in all the fullness that life has to offer and together we’ll make sure that you can.
Content on this page was last reviewed by a clinical lead on Sep 5, 2016. Next review in Sep 2017 (unless national guidelines are updated, and then the page will be updated as necessary).