Our Health Coaches, all highly trained and experienced nurses will empower you with a greater understanding of your heart failure symptoms. We offer you guidance on your decision making around medication, lifestyle changes and other treatment options. So that you can take control of your condition.
We understand the challenges and limitations that are caused by a diagnosis of heart failure. It can be frightening and can disrupt your normal and carefully balanced home, family or work life.
Your own dedicated expert nurse will encourage you to create positive lifestyle changes that will result in more energy, better breathing, increased confidence and overall improvements in your physical and mental health.
At Totally Health our aim is to support you by:
* Offering information and advice about your heart failure
* Supporting you with daily management of your heart conditions
* Removing any confusion about dietary and lifestyle advice
* Exploring your medication regime and identifying how and why your medications are helpful
* Helping you understand that small changes in your lifestyle can have a big impact on heart failure
* Helping you to identify and access the appropriate support networks
* Easing the emotional and psychological impact of your diagnosis
* Empowering and supporting you to take responsibility for managing your own condition
We will help guide you back onto the pathway of success, health and happiness. You deserve to enjoy all the fullness that life has to offer and together we’ll make sure that you can.
Content on this page was last reviewed by a clinical lead on Sep 5, 2016. Next review in Sep 2017 (unless national guidelines are updated, and then the page will be updated as necessary).